Total Pageviews

Vettaikaran Golden Jubilee

Golden Jubilee Padagotti

18 March 2015

Plagiarism

Sri MGR Year 98, 18th March, Wednesday

Plagiarism is the wrongful appropriation, stealing and publication of another author's language, thoughts, ideas, or expressions and the representation of them as one's own original work. (from Wikipedia)

Whenever I have to use somebody’s work like images, articles etc. in MGR blog I give their name or the appropriate web address. But our blog article are often stolen and published in other web portals. In 2008 I happened to see our srimgr.com images such as Adimai Penn was used by Indian Express website no credit was given to our website. Then I started to use the water mark over the images.

Next video works and audio works were copied and used by other people (for monetary purpose) in youtube as well, one such example is the BBC interview, MGR election speech and song from unreleased Puratchi Thalaivar MGR movie Velu Devan.

ao_cover   sample page

Ayirathil Oruvan 175th day special edition and to your right is my article (sample page)

article_end

Last page of the article

During March 2014 when the digital version of Ayirathil Oruvan was released, the editor of Urimaikural B.S.Raj expressed his wish that I have to write an elaborate article about Ayirathil Oruvan in Tamil, that time my leg was fractured and was bed ridden. With that pain I wrote the article without accepting any consideration. The 20 page article is the cover story of the magazine, and it was published in the Special Edition of Ayirathil Oruvan and released on 1st September 2014, in Kamaraj Arangam, Chennai. The editor has given me due credit by giving my name and as well as our MGR blog address. (Images above)

Couple of days before I happened to see the Ayirathil Oruvan analysis was copied and used by Dina Ethal authored by Chiranjeevi Anish article titled “Endrum Vazhgirar MGR” dt.10.3.2015. Below is the article published by them. No credit was given either to our MGR blog, srimgr.com or Urimaikural magazine.

dina_ethal_thumb

Thumb nail view of Dina Ethal epaper dated 10.3.2015.

dina_ethal

Click the above image to read, the red blocked is the sample page which I had uploaded above.

M.G.R. Blog to you via E mail

M.G.R. Blog to you via E mail
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

All Time Popular Posts