Total Pageviews

Vettaikaran Golden Jubilee

Golden Jubilee Padagotti

28 February 2015

King of Kings Return – 2

Sri MGR Year 98, 28th February, Saturday

We have already posted one video featuring our Puratchi Thalaivar MGR returning from the United States on February 5th 1985, due to overwhelming download of that rare video, one of MGR’s close aide Mr.S.A.Alagarsamy had thanked me and sent me one comment.

Many years before Mr.S.A.Alagarsamy invited me to his house, he showed one rare photo of MGR giving the election speech to Doordarshan and also some of his family photos with our beloved MGR. One such was the photo of his family with MGR taken on 5.2.1985. Which he had framed and kept it in his house. Mr.S.A.Alagarsamy had sent me his comments which I want to share with you all.

Below is his comment to the rare video.

My Dear Roopkumar,

I was waiting at Madras airport when our Thalaivar returned from USA since I played a small role from Apollo hospitals Chennai while he went for treatment. That same day evening I took my family to get blessings from our great Leader.

I was in customs then so I was so close to our Thalaivar in airport. That day was very strict even for big leaders to come inside airport but I went early and was seen by our Leader. He saw me and waved His hands to mark me.

How can I forget those moments...

I thank you so much

with my best regards

S.A.Alagarsamy

 

Thank you very much sir for sharing your cherished memories with us. Below is that rare video posted again. Click to download.

video_image

M.G.R. Blog to you via E mail

M.G.R. Blog to you via E mail
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

All Time Popular Posts